Women Who Lift: New Program at Yards
Do you desire to use weights more but you’re unsure if you’re performing the movements correctly? This small group training class is specifically for women who have either had a small amount of experience with using weights or are completely new to weight training but are interested in benefiting from its effects on building lean muscle mass and burning fat.
In this 6-week program you will:
• Improve your work capacity and prepare your body for heavy lifting.
• Learn the foundational movement patterns that are the basis for the big lifts.
• Get “under the bar” and master the major lifts: the squat, deadlift and press.
• Learn variations of the major lifts and incorporate them into your training
• Stop feeling intimidated and claim your rightful place in the free weight room
Contact Sarah Miller at Smiller@vidafitness.com to schedule a complimentary demo session. The class is set to begin at the end of February. Demo sessions can be scheduled on Tuesday, February 9th from 7:30am-1:30pm, Wednesday the 10th at 6:30pm and Friday the 12th after 6pm.