VIDA Fitness is taking extra precautions to help our communities stay safe and healthy. This includes extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices within each of our destinations.
Monday – Friday 6am – 9pm
Saturday & Sunday 8am – 7pm
Safety is our biggest priority. We have been working hard during our closure to find the most effective products available and create a plan to keep the club safe and clean while you workout. We are proud to share that we are staying committed to our environmentally safe standards while bringing the best virus-killing cleaning products to VIDA Fitness, Bang Salon, Aura Spa, SweatBox, and The Penthouse Pool Club and Lounge.
Every employee is getting trained on the cleaning protocol and tasked with helping us make re-opening safe and healthy. We will need the support and participation of our members to make this protocol successful.
After in-depth research, we selected a sanitization and cleaning product called Tersano and the patented Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO) system with an Electrostatic Sprayer that makes disinfecting more effective.
Tersano kills germs in 30 seconds to 1 minute. This means we can keep the gym open while we continuously clean throughout the day. We will be able to quickly sanitize the group fitness studios in between classes.
Tersano SAP system prevents toxic chemicals from being dumped into groundwater, streams, and rivers. Tersano’s product design requires less packaging, transportation fuels, and the manufacturing of chemicals. It is approved and certified by Green Seal and HACCP.
Tersano is 100% chemical free. As we increase our sanitation protocol, you and our cleaning staff won’t be burdened by the smell of bleach and other toxins.
We’ve designed plans for how we will clean & sanitize each department of VIDA Fitness, Aura Spa, Bang Salon, SweatBox, and the Penthouse Pool Club and Lounge. Amenities, scheduling, and processes have been designed to offer members, clients, and staff the safest environment possible. We appreciate your help and support – we are in this together!
The front desk team will sanitize the entrance door handles, desk, seating areas, phone, computers screen, keyboard, and credit card machine after each touch.
The fitness studios will be vacuumed, mopped, and disinfected with Tersano solution before, in between, and after classes. We will be using UV light technology to disinfect our yoga mats after each use with a system called Matsana. In order to increase social distancing and allow for deeper sanitization, the management and cleaning team will set up workout equipment for use at designated stations in each studio. The class schedule will accommodate additional cleaning and transition time in between classes.
Lockers, toilets, urinals, sink tables, faucets, soap dispensers, mirrors, and towel paper dispensers will be disinfected with the Tersano disinfectant solution every 20 minutes. The floors will be vacuumed, swept, and mopped 3 times per day. Tanning machines and hydro massage beds will be disinfected every 30 minutes with Tersano solution. Showers, the steam room, and the sauna will not be available.
Our cleaning team will be on the floor disinfecting high touch areas around the clock. We will provide every member with their own microfiber towel to clean equipment after each use. In addition, our staff will be wiping down equipment, cleaning mirrors, windows, screens, handles, seats, stair rails with Tersano.
The Pilates studio will be vacuumed, mopped, and disinfected with Tersano solution before and after each session. There will be at least 30 minutes between classes to avoid crowds of students entering and exiting the studio and to allow for additional cleaning.
The RD Office will be cleaned and sanitized before and after business hours and in between each client. The InBody will be wiped down after each use.
The SweatBox studio and each of its stations will be vacuumed, mopped, and disinfected with Tersano solution before and after classes. Additional weights, slamballs, and other equipment can be left in the box after class for sanitization.
Aura spa and its treatment rooms will be UV sterilized, and vacuumed, mopped, and disinfected with Tersano solution at the end of each day. There will be at least 30 minutes between all appointments to allow for proper treatment room sanitation. The spa will close for 45 minutes mid-day for complete sanitation. Staff and clients will be asked to wear shoe covers.
Bang Salon stylist stations will be swept and disinfected with Tersano solution before and after each guest and stylist’s tools will be disinfected with Barbicide solution. There will scheduled time between all appointments to allow for proper sanitation. Shampoo bowls will be disinfected after every use with Tersano treatment. Bang Salon will have a full time housekeeper dedicated to disinfecting frequently touched surfaces every 20 minutes.
Please be patient with us as we try to fit everyone in. We can’t wait to see you but we have many appointments to re-book with less capacity.
Hours of Operation:
10am – 7pm Daily
• Chaise lounge chairs, cabanas and cabana surfaces, pool and day beds, towel holders, umbrellas, the pool host stand, guest tables, and bar stools will be sanitized before and after each use with our Tersano cleaning system.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at the entrances, bar areas, on the pool deck, and outside of the restrooms.
Access and Restrictions:
• Please book your visit on the VIDA app. For capacity planning purposes, you will not be admitted without a reservation.
• Check-in at the VIDA Front Desk using the VIDA App and follow the wayfinding signage to the Penthouse elevator.
• Check-in at the Penthouse host stand under your reservation and follow the wayfinding signage into the pool club.
• We will take your body temperature with a no contact forehead thermometer at the front entrance of VIDA to ensure your temperature is below 99.8 degrees.
• We do not require members to wear a protective facemask outdoors as long as you observe 6 feet of social distancing from members outside of your household. You must wear a protective facemask while indoors.
• We are not permitting guests at the Penthouse until further notice.
• Towels will be available at the pool host stand.
• Limited food and beverage menu
• Members must maintain at least six feet of distance from groups outside of your household while at the pool club, waiting in line, or when using elevators.
• We will place all furniture to allow for social distancing. Do not move any furniture.
• We have installed floor decals showing you exactly where to stand when waiting in line.
• We will have cabanas available for members in the same household, free of charge.
The Fuel Bar has been clean and sanitized prior to reopening. This included all cooler, freezer, prep, and service areas. After reopening, staff will clean prep areas, blenders, knives, scoops, shelves, and service areas consistently throughout the day.
Hours: 10am – 7pm Everyday
These temporary changes will help us manage cleaning and allow for additional social distancing:
The cleaning protocol only works if we have the combination of: