We are offering members two freeze options:
- Freeze your membership at no cost until Labor Day. The form is here.
- Continue to workout with VIDA Fitness virtually. VIDA Virtual includes live and pre-recorded workouts daily, nutrition webinars, virtual happy hours, and special events online. Many of our members who aren’t ready to come back to the gym are staying on track by working out with us remotely. VIDA Virtual is $49 a month and you can upgrade back to your full membership at any time. Sign up for VIDA Virtual by emailing us here.
However, if you still wish to cancel your membership, please follow the instructions below to get started:
- Go to the Agreement Info page on MYiClub and sign in using your account agreement number.
- Click Request Cancel in the middle of the page.
- Fill out the form, pay any of your remaining invoices and submit your cancellation request.
- Note that canceling your VIDA Fitness gym membership does not cancel your personal training, small group training, Pilates, Aura spa, Nutrition services, SweatBox, and other contracts. Each additional contract needs to be handled through the department managers.
If you cannot access MYiClub and want to cancel, fill out the form below and we will process it for you. This also applies to members who would like to cancel within the first 11 months of membership.